I feel honored to be a Nagicia Ambassadress, I love elegance, glamour and chic (I’m French) but also I love the colors the shapes and the magic in each piece. I feel well wearing them, I feel like me with a bonus++. I am a healer/holistic nutritionist. My lifestyle is about balance, no struggle, no excess, and no frustration. I love taking care of my body (temple of my soul) by going everyday to spinning, yoga, and Pilate’s classes. I love good and healthy food. I love smiling, laughing, sharing and caring.
If you were stranded on a desert Island, name 5 people you would choose and why~
- A yoga teacher/personal trainer
- A chef
- An architect (ex boy scouts)
- An adventurers
- And a doctor
- All men, I wanna be a queen on that deserted island.
5 words that come to mind when you think of Nagicia
- Eye attraction
What do you identify with from the brand and how does it connect with your lifestyle and work?
In any situation, any place in the world I can wear the earrings, bangles, bags and feel confident to fit the place or event.
How can you effect positive change in your day-to-day living?
We are what we eat so I eat properly. (inner blossoming )
We are what we think so I focus on doing good and saying good to myself and to others. I am working on loving and accepting myself deeply, as I am, and connecting to my higher self. I do the best everyday and live in the present moment. I also challenge myself by doing something challenging & frightening to give myself freedom, power and trust.
5 things you can’t live without?
- Organic food
5 fun things no one knows about you
- My nickname is Mouse
- People think when they see me the first time at the gym (maybe cause of my size, I am small and look girly) the wind will break my eyelash, but I’m strong, I can work out hard, really hard, that s funny to see men faces in the room. I like that!!!!
- I can feel everything around me (I m psychic), most of the time it s funny
- I speak to my water and my food
- I have conversation with my ancestors, in the other world
favorite motto is :om nam myo renge kyo chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo is a practice by which you can bring forth your inherent Buddha nature–strengthening your capacity for wisdom, courage, confidence, vitality and compassion to successfully meet the challenges of daily life and establish a state of unshakable happiness in this world.
also means ‘I devote myself to the Lotus Sutra of the Wonderful Law.’”