Born in the West Indies, raised in the Mid-West and now West Coast based. Beauty Blogger, Model, Amateur Picture Taker and Professional Chocolate Lover who truly believes that the right accessories really CAN make all the difference…in life or in constructing the perfect outfit!
Favorite motto is :
When odds are one in a million be that one.
5 words that come to mind when you think of Nagicia:
Sexy, Bold, Natural, Soulful, Beautiful
What do you identify with from the brand and how does it connect with your lifestyle and work?
I love how effortless the pieces feel. The jewelry is bold enough to dress up jeans and t-shirt, also subtle enough to not compete or overwhelm a dressier outfit. There is also something for each one of my fashion moods… whether I’m feeling Bohemian, Classic, Urban, or Beachey there is a piece of Nagicia jewelry that complements that mood. I am obsessed with how beautiful each and every Nagicia item is and I think that deserves to be shared with the world!
How can you effect positive change in your day to day living?
By being kind and respectful to my fellow human.
If you were stranded on a desert Island, name 5 people you would choose and why
- Pearson Knight so that he can keep my hair looking fabulous and I can send him to forage for food shirtless of course …I mean have you seen his abs?
- Oprah because she is Oprah and can you imagine the stories. Plus I wouldn’t mind being stranded on a desert island Oprah style.
- Anthony Bourdain…because I feel like somehow he would be able to get us alcohol.
- McGyver because come on it’s McGyver…we could go from shack to mansion made out of leaves and twigs in under a minute.
- Chef René Redzepi because he could take flowers and sand and transform it into gastronomic wonder.
5 things you can’t live without?
The beach, a camera, a good book, my yoga mat and kombucha