Astro Sign: Scorpio
I grew up crazy only to finally grow and mature to figure out I am still crazy. I love creating things with creative people. I grew up passionate about BMX, Surfing, Skating, Wakeboarding, and Snowboarding. I love Music, Motorcycles and Race Cars. I tried some Fashion Design courses only to later accidentally land in hair school. I am a Hairstylist among other things. I try to be a positive impact on those I encounter.
MOTTO = Nothing Matters, Everything Counts
5 words that come to mind when you think of Nagicia
Bold, beautiful, unique, strength, Island
What do you identify with from the brand and how does it connect with your lifestyle and work?
I really enjoy getting inspired, inspiring others, and creating things. Growing up in a beach culture surfing I am also passionate about recycling and the ocean. I work in Fashion and love Bali…can’t think of a better fit. I believe in the brand and find it to be unique. Its quality with class but still cool
How can you effect positive change in your day to day living?
I try my best to lead by example…picketing always annoys folks…”be the change you want to see in the world” kinda thing. I try to leave it better than when I found it, be aware of those around me, and always say thank you….that sets a tone for universal respect.
If I were stranded on a desert island the 5 people I would take with me:
- 1. Gail Lewis , my best friend and other half …and of course to procreate. Plus its always good for moral to have a model loitering around…all the yacht clubs do it.
- 2. Kelly Slater , we are on an island…surf and get inspired from the best, have sick threads and acoustic tunes.
- 3. Giada De Laurentiis , she knows James Bond and Conan the Barbarian in case we need them…but mainly so I can do her hair for trade of her amazing food skills for our tribe.
- 4. Matthew McConaughey , campfire conversations would be deep and epic. He probably wouldn’t complain about building some huts and getting dirty and would most likely make us all feel like being stranded is alright alright alright
- 5. My Business Partner , because there is brilliance there and we limit ourselves to nothing.
5 things you can’t live without?
- My Partner in crime
- Riding a board or bike of some sort
- Family and Friends
- Creating and Designing